Friday, July 28, 2017

Ways to Wear Cropped Denim Jacket to Look Cool

Yeah, winters are approaching , and again we have to wear the same boring jacket & coats. :( which really do not allow us to look cool & stylish at the same time.

But hang On, why don't we switch this boring stuff with some thing much stylish & fashionable. Yes, you heard it right, we can switch all these tedious clothing with something more attractive. Here I am going to tell you few alternatives, & ways to wear them.

For this my suggestions for you are, sweatshirts, short blazer and my favourite one is cropped denim jacket. Recently I have ordered such cropped denim jacket, it hardly costs of 4K-6K.......but man you can not believe how cool it looks. Okay let me show you a picture of that.


Nice na.. :)

Now let me show you some ways in which you can wear such cropped denim jackets, whether you are going for a date ;p , in office :| or in college :), it always gives you a best and stylish look.

Jacket with Black Jeans.
Yes, such cropped denim jackets with black trousers/jeans will definitely look cool. And will give you a fabulous look. But keep in mind, this jacket with blue jeans (specially light shade) will be big no no.
You can wear a crop top or normal stripped tee along with that. You will surely hear some good compliments ;) .. have a look:

Jacket with One Piece
This is something if you are going in some party, Let's assume you will wear a fabulous black one piece dress with our very own awesome cropped denim jacket..
I don't think you ever heard that we can wear any jacket in party, but this thing is possible if you have such cropped denim jacket. Why don't you see this:

Jacket with Denim Shorts
Now this is something really cool & hot at the same time :p. Yeah you can opt for this if you are going on some adventurous office trip. The plus point with these clothing is that, it looks cool & is comfortable on the same time. I mean you can wear it anywhere you want. Let me show you how:

So I think now you are convinced with this awesome cropped denim jacket, haha.... :D, no my aim is not make you to purchase this item, but yes you can increase you level of coolness by having this.

Please write, if you like this blog, so that I can come again with some more better options to you. . 

No comments :

Post a Comment